Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Presenting Miss Rachel Sloan

This is our little Rachel Sloan. She came to us on the 11th of December at 7:48 pm and has been a blessing and a joy to us ever since. The whole experience filled me with a happiness so complete that I feel like I am in heaven. She is mild mannered thus far and we hope she stays that way.

After contracting more on than off for two weeks, I finally went into a good Labor the night before I was to be induced. So, we went in a couple hours early and got settled into a day that will rake with one of the best days we have ever had in our lives.

This little angel finally arrived with the help of some pitocin and a half hour of pushing. She loves to suck on anything she can get to her mouth ie hands, fingers, blankets, or clothes. It is adorable to watch.


Daddy playing with Rachel. Tyson makes the cutest father ever (and I am not partial). The first thing he did when we got home is get her out of the carseat and bring her to her room to play with the toys. I am excited to share this adventure with the love of my life. He is so good to me and already really great with Rachel.




This adventure has been nothing but non-stop fun and happiness. I am so glad that families can be forever and that we can give Rachel the love of a father and a mother committed to the Lord, to eachother, and to her. I hope that she enjoys our home always and that this love we feel will always rule.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Shes darling! Have so much fun! We cant wait to meet her! Thats too funny that Tyson brought her to play toys. haha. We are thrilled for you!!!

Finkleas said...

Congrats!!! Finally!! I hope you have a great time. Nothing better than being a mom.

Marcie said...

She is a beautiful little baby. I just want to hold her!! Congratulations on your sweet little addition, and I hope you have a speedy recovery! Thanks for sharing pictures. So excited for you two!

Tavia said...

Congratulations!! Glad to see that you both are healthy.

Tabitha said...

Congratulations Rebecca!! I am so happy for you. I found your blog via Jennifer. Send me your address and I'll send you a Christmas card with an update picture of my kiddos. You won't even reconize Haylie! WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD!!

Aaron and Megan said...

Hey Rebecca, I just found your blog on Kristen's. I have been wondering what you guys are up to. Congrats on becoming a mom, it is the greatest blessing in the world. Aaron and I have a blog if you want to check it out. Take care!

www.maaronj.blogspot.com

Megan

Anonymous said...

So cute! This is Malisa by the way. I hope yall have a really awesome Christmas which by the looks of it it will be the best one yet. Oh and I really like your blog. Sadly I didn't make it into any of your surprise baby shower pictures :(