Tyson and I are both relieved to have a few weeks of calm before another test. I can't say how much I like having Tyson around! We had a great evening hiking around the pinnicle (where one can overlook Kentucky, Virginia, and Tennessee). We put Rachel in the front carrier and she had a blast. She was giggling and talking. It has been too long since we have gone out and enjoyed nature!
I had a wonderful birthday! I am a big 27 yrs old now! wow. That number seems like it should mean I am all grown up, but as a new parent sometimes I feel too young to have these responsiblities. I had a great birthday lunch with friends. Then, Tyson brought me home an icecream cake!!! I love ice cream! yum
Rachel is officially sucking her thumb. She uses it to fall asleep or when she is hungrey. She will wake up and won't make a peep just suck her thumb. Sometimes it is loud enough for me to hear, but I wish she would just tell me when she is hungrey. I feel bad because I don't know how long she has been sucking trying to satisfy her hunger. I keep telling her that her thumb won't give her what she wants, but I guess she doesn't believe me.lol

7 comments:
Happy happy birthday to you!! Thank goodness for you I can't sing through the computer! I thought of you on your birthday... for some reason you have an easy one for me to remember. :) We are so old now, I agree. But it sounds like you had a great one!
Happy birhtday, what a great picture of you and Rachel. You look great!
Hi Rebecca! I saw that you started following my blog so I came and found yours. Congratulations on your little girl! She is such a doll! It's fun to see how you are all doing. I bet you're a great mother!
Rachel is so cute!!! I noticed Jovie the other day actually sucking just her thumb...maybe she learned it from watching Rachel! :) ha ha
Oh! I just discovered Rebecca has a blog! And I didn't know you had a birthday, happy birthday! So good to see you and Rachel tonight...even if I didn't get to steal her away for a bit.
Happy Birthday! <3
hope tyson feels better soon! having a sick hubby is no fun at all!!! let us know if we can do anything for ya! glad you had a good birthday. we loved having you over!
Post a Comment