Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Friends

As I try and catch up the last couple of months I have been surprised at how much we have done and how blessed we are to have such good friends! Life has slowed down a little recently, but putting together this post has helped me be grateful for all I have in my life right now. Coming back to Tennessee we were excited to meet new people and make friends (as well as see all our old friends). Karen and Judy showed us how to make all these beautiful (and simple) desserts!





We had a spectacular test weekend and got away with good (girl) friends. Sleepover/shopping/ good food/ and of course girl talk was a welcomed relief to all the stess being emitted from our counterparts.








We celebrated Tyson turning 27 (but if you ask him he is only 24 or 25). We enjoy having our home filled with laughter and little feet.












We went to a few birthday parties. As you can see Rachel is enjoying herself. She played away from me for over a half hour content as could be.









Another spectacular birthday party! Rachel really enjoys a fresh set of toys and faces!






Rachel is now almost exclusively feeding herself. A bite of this, a bite of that.





















And this is how we survive without Daddy around. Rachel and her crackers and me and my M&M's.











Rachel has taken off, crawling and pulling up and cruising (and now even walking some but this is catch up not current). One of my favorite things is when she uses me as a tool to standing up.












She also has found my cupboards, but only unloads a couple of objects.












One of her favorite spots to stand.
















I have caught her standing up in odd places a lot lately. After she stands she doesn't know how to get back down so in this picture she is 'stuck'.






























3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness she is such a big girl and so beautiful!! I just can't believe it! I love the pic of you with your M&Ms and her with her crackers...a girl needs her snacks!

Tamsyn said...

Super Cute!! Rachel is getting so big!! I love it!

Marcie said...

Rachel sure is growing up! Before you know it she will be running around the house getting into things like crazy! How fun. Those desserts look wonderful and so pretty too... wow! I'm so glad you're doing well!