Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A time for change

I always look forward with excited anticipation for a move and a chance at something new. It is like wiping the slate clean and being a new person, a better person. I make goals and plan to participate in new things and have a determination to make life better. And don't get me wrong I have done this. Yet, this time I have been driving around nostolgic and sad to be leaving the wonderful sites of this part of Tennessee, our friends, and our home. I have gotten pretty good at leaving it all behind and jumping into something new, but this time I find myself saying 'I'M NOT READY!'. Maybe it is because the house sale fell through and so we will have to come back sometime, or the baby is soo new, or I just enjoy mowing the lawn. But I can't imagine that in 1 WEEK! we will be on to a new part of our lives in a new city. Sure I am cleaning out the fridge and going through picking out outfits to last the week. I can't help but think, we are leaving our first house. The place to which we have brought 2 wonderful children, started our professional career, and made lasting friends doing it. To all those who have shared this portion of our journey we thank you for your love and support and wish you the best on your own personal paths. We will never forget this struggle we have endured together and the growth we have had seen in ourselves. God has blessed us sooo much and we realize these blessings have mainly come through you to us. So thanks for being our angels in a time of need and may God bless you for all you have given us!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woman you made me cry! I'm going to miss you so much!