Rachel is full of bumps and bruises, but this earned her the nickname 'Scar' for a few days. Poor girl fell off her chair at the table and hit another chair.
I know kids like sugar, but this will not be your breakfast
---------I will edit this picture and put it up, but rachel is holding a kid bowl up overflowing with sugar. The rest of the canister is spread across the kitchen floor in the background.------
mmmmmmmmmm
This is what finalized a kid proof door handle cover in the kids room: After turning out the lights and bedding down one night. I hear knocking on our door. Ahh, Rachel is out of bed again. I get up to put her back to bed leaving the lights off, just to step outside my bedroom. I am greeted with this:
Yes, that is my foot stepping on an egg with a few more booby traps just to the left. So we go to Rachel's room. . .

2 comments:
the eggs, cream cheese and strawberries in bed is great! They are both getting so big! Hope all is well!
I guess it looks like you are already experiencing the "terrible two's" with Rachel. Good for you for taking pictures so you'll always remember. :)
Post a Comment