(but before I tell about it let us stop and note how much I love this little boy!) Mostly well because I can't seem to figure out how to move the picture to a different spot in the text.'
We'll after recovering a few days we flew to Florida!!!! For spring break! What a great time we had. I wished we had more pictures, but my camera was out of commission. While there we visited Universal Studios, Wet'N Wild, and Discovery Cove. The children were patient as we mostly did adult focused activities (which filled my fun meter to the brim. Just what I needed). They stayed in the stroller a lot, but we did have some fun going on a train and playing in Dr. Suess's playground. Rachel also went on one Wet 'N Wild ride and entertained us by chasing two seagulls through the sand for at least a half hour. They wouldn't fly away. I loved the 'Harry Potter Village' and the ride! I got my feel of roller coasters for well, maybe the rest of my life! haha. I am not the biggest coaster fan. But I did appease Tyson by being brave and going on a few. Some I even liked. After all this fun, the best thing happened! The kids flew home with the grandparents and that left just us two.
Tyson found a beautiful resort (for really cheap on priceline). Did I mention it was BEAUTIFUL! The origional plan was to take a cruise. But we couldn't get it to line up with our other activities. Soo... we settled for a all-inclusive day at a private place with dolphin swims, coral reef, and aviary with a warm lazy river running through it. Okay I don't think it was settling because it was AMAZING! Take a look at the guy below:
He is kind of hard to see, but if you look closely it is a big manta ray. big as in bigger than Tyson. We spent hours looking at the fish. We also fed birds. I was surprised at how fun it was to feed the birds. Tyson was the bird whisperer. Any bird he wanted to come to him he could get. I loved the sand...(sigh)...the sun... (sigh).. and the water (sigh, yes and another sigh). For some reason it just gets me right here. I would have to say that this was one of the best days of my whole life! After caring for two young children for so long, I could finally step back and relax (on a beach no less :) I could do whatever I wanted. . . and I did. The food was included and I enjoyed tasting the salmon(because I'm in Florida and had to have fish sometime) and icees, and ice cream, and lemondade. I took a moment on the beach to lay and relax, no kids, no husband (he was busy looking at the fish), and no worries (when has that ever happened?). I feel another 'sigh' coming on. Anyway we had a good time. At a later date I will describe our day at Busch Gardens sans kids.
This little guy is truely on the move. He wants to run so badly. Today at the park I could almost say he was being successful.
Can you see his mischeivious look. Caleb is full of loves and snuggles for his mother, but he also can cause trouble if he has his mind set.
Two little helpers:
Now I can't do anything without the 'help' of four extra hands. I used to say I needed extra hands, but I didn't think my wish would come true. And now that it has, I am not sure that this is how I entended it! haha
We are back in our small two bedroom apartment once again. Now we look forward to purchasing a vehicle and moving into a bigger place.

1 comment:
So fun to see an updated post from you guys!! By the way!! You look great!! Miss you guys! Glad you are great!
Post a Comment