Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Summer catchup

He learned how to go down the slide by himself this summer.

Yes, that is my little girl up there all by her self.


When I said up, I meant UP!!! Yikes

She loved it! I, on the otherhand, showed my love by

being way too nervous for her!























I walked put side to this scene. A pretend picnic!












So I added some pretzels and the kids LOVED it!












Playing on our own slide. Rachel goes down, insists on waiting patiently at the bottom with arms wide open for Caleb to mow her over, I mean to 'catch' him.



I posted a couple times this summer, but having just got my amazing mini-van I decided we needed to P:L:A:Y!!! (no inside days on the computer or movies.) I think we left the house more than we stayed home! There was too much fun to be had! We went to several parks. We went to the zoo. On rainy days we went to chuck-e-cheese. We fished. We played with friends. And we frequented the splash park so many times, Rachel no longer wanted to go. The last couple times she would just sit by me and complain she wanted to go home. (haha)


We also moved into a 3 bedroom home!!! With such luxeries as a garage! a back yard! and an attic for storage! Rachel missed the old place for awhile, but quickley got used to running out the door into the backyard! And having room to play with her toys! We got her a little bicycle that she loves to ride around- the garage of course! (Then I don't have to supervise haha!) Caleb got a fire truck that plays music and he sits on it and scoots about! -too cute! Unfortunately now he thinks of it as a step stool and stands on it to reach high places. He has banged his head so many times as it rolls out from under him! Poor kid. Thus far I feel grateful it has drawn no blood. I am just waiting for stitches to be a part of our lives. He is so precarious! He thinks he can do what Rachel does. She jumps off the couch. So can he. (well at least he steps off and crumples) Then stands up with a proud face as if to say 'look what I did, mom!'

















Fall hit and life slowed wayyyy down. We mostly stay home and enjoy the backyard, movies, and pretend play.

No comments: