My little boy is growing up. Good thing his sister took these pictures (his last time sleeping in the crib). When we got back from Christmas vaction he said he was ready to sleep in the toddler bed (not in so many words ie MINE- and pointing to the bed and pushing his sister off.) I will miss seeing this sleepy face great me each morning. He was always so patient for me to come and get him down. He would say a big 'HI!' when I rounded the corner. And immediately run away when I set him down. Now he can get up and out of his 'Big Boy Bed' by himself I don't get my greating of 'Hi' anymore. But he happliy exclaims 'MOM!' when I get up in the morning. . . key word WHEN I get up. No more having to get up to get him out of the crib. In fact since Rachel is sleeping in the other room, they stay in their beds another hour to 2 hours each morning. (Heavenly- yes, I do say so!) and then play without disturbing me until I get up. Hence, I am loving this toddler bed thing!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
No more crib. I'm going to miss these images!
My little boy is growing up. Good thing his sister took these pictures (his last time sleeping in the crib). When we got back from Christmas vaction he said he was ready to sleep in the toddler bed (not in so many words ie MINE- and pointing to the bed and pushing his sister off.) I will miss seeing this sleepy face great me each morning. He was always so patient for me to come and get him down. He would say a big 'HI!' when I rounded the corner. And immediately run away when I set him down. Now he can get up and out of his 'Big Boy Bed' by himself I don't get my greating of 'Hi' anymore. But he happliy exclaims 'MOM!' when I get up in the morning. . . key word WHEN I get up. No more having to get up to get him out of the crib. In fact since Rachel is sleeping in the other room, they stay in their beds another hour to 2 hours each morning. (Heavenly- yes, I do say so!) and then play without disturbing me until I get up. Hence, I am loving this toddler bed thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment