I took the kids to church by myself yesterday because Tyson has strep yet again. Hopefully he can kick this bug quickly. I always feel so badly for him when he is sick. Luckily the rest of us are healthy.
We enjoyed the pool this holiday weekend. Rachel and I went 3 times in one day! And Rachel enjoyed all of the 'stars' in the sky. I can't believe how fast she is learning words. She is speaking in 3-4 word sentences and trying to say whatever we will teach her. She is also playing much more carefully around Dyson only occasionally sitting, stepping, or elbowing him. She is full of kisses for him and us. This week she also has been hot and cold as far as tantrums and getting along go. We have had a few rough days this week mostly because I wasn't handling it well.
I love that Tyson has had the weekend off and even today (Monday!!!) I just wish he felt better, but at least he has time to be sick.
Well, I hear Rachel so I better go get breakfast on. It is always nice to have slept well (thanks Dyson for sleeping from 10:30 to 6:30) and be awake in the morning instead of dragging!

No comments:
Post a Comment