They closed the pool closest to our appaetment . . . ironically we like it that way. It seemed like it was filled with a lot of teens and 20 year olds that made the envirionment lets say less than family friendly.
Today I got out our double stroller and wheeled the kids up to the office to pay rent/get some exercise/and play in the pool up there. It was a lot of fun, kept Rachel out of trouble, and made me feel good about myself! I hope to invite friends to come swimming next week with us.
Caleb continues to melt my heart with his smiles and slept 7 hours last night! As for me things look sunny and I hope the fever Tyson woke up with does not linger or make him feel too miserable.

1 comment:
It's so good to hear things are going well for you guys. I miss you like crazy and I'm bummed I can't just run over to your house and show off our new toy (ie- Aubrey)! She's such a blessing. Give Rachel and Caleb a kiss for me.
Post a Comment