I got a new camera. . . thanks to some babysitting money.
Enjoy the pictures!!!
Sweet Baby Blues!
Family photo. Taken with a disposable camera.
Caleb 5 weeks old. This is where he slept while I was sick (in the hospital).
Tyson and Rachel fishing at our apartment complex.
She was so excited to be holding the baby when he first came home. Here he is in his
blessing outfit.
Rachel got my eye color!!! Her eyes were blue, but dark and indecisive for the longest time. Now that she is 20 months they have finally come to a conclusion. HAZEL! I am just happy she has something of mine!!!
3 comments:
SUCH cute pictures Rebecca! And even cuter kids!! They are adorable. I'm glad you got a new camera- that is definitely a necessity. :)
Yeah! Pictures!! I still can't figure out who Dyson looks like. He's his own little guy. Rachel is as cute as ever!
Hey, your blog background fades through the pictures making them not super clear. I don't know how to fix that, but just so ya know.
Love you!!!
Are you kidding me? I've always thought that Rachel looks totally like you, Bec!
Post a Comment