Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A list of us lately

My kiddos!
Isn't he cute!

Rachel is always 'sharing' Dyson's toys.


My Creation



Rachel's Creation




Pigtails!!! Yay for back hair long enough to do something with it~





I love these guys!






Where Rachel has been playing all summer!



We have some nice pools at our complex!
















Me:



I am so excited for Football season.



I've been cycling through emotional highs and lows very quickly. Crash/Rainbow/Crash/Rainbow/Crash/Rainbow



I applied for a job on L&D.





Rachel: has said some cute one liners ie on a bad day 'I need chocolate'. 'Pocket' as she pulls a card out of her sleeve, or a toy out of her diaper, or purse. 'Boat' for her plastic intertube pool toy or lifesaving ring at the pool. She now calls Caleb --Kayla now instead of Dyson. She has also started calling me Becca and her father Tyson. She is in love with Sally and Millie from nursery. She gets so excited to see them! We were invited to exchange babysitting. So we babysit one Friday evening a month and get to be kidless the other Fridays! On our turn we tried to put Sally and Rachel down to sleep in the same room. They just giggled and giggled and never slept! It was too cute!





Caleb Dyson: He is getting so long! He is starting to be a 'real baby'. He laughs at us and reaches for toys. He is starting to push up on his hands. He sleeps much less and is a 'Momma's boy'. We have a really special connection, he always makes me happy! If something seems particularly terrible I like to get lost in his coos and big blue eyes. Then I feel a lot better. He sometimes cries when we set him down. ( He lets us know when he is not done cuddling!) I just started feeding him baby food. He is increasingly hungery and waking up more often to eat, so I figured it is time. I was so proud to see him eat cearal! haha. Last time I was devasated that my baby was taking this step toward independence. I had planned on waiting a few more months with her. Now I say 'Bring it on!'. Tyson and I are starting to long for children that are fun to take places and play with us! I love you baby Caleb and will probably mourn when your babyhood is over, but I am also looking forward to a lifetime of fun with you!




Tyson: is in the middle of his OB/GYN rotation and has been pleased that Doctors keep coming up to him inviting him to view and or assist them in procedures. He has been excited to find out he enjoys OB/GYN especially the surgical aspect. As for now he has not 'ruled it out'. The doctors have been very reasonable with his hours (8-5 usually) giving us time to enjoy a few things together! Horray for family time (and this new babysitting development)!


















2 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

what cute kids!!! Your creation looks wonderful and I found that Alex likes to "share" Heidi's toys too! I"m glad you hae a camera and love seeing all the pictures!
love you.kristen.

Jennifer Ricks said...

Caleb is so cute, and he looks so much like Tyson!